You know what makes blogger so warm and comfortable? It's you, my blogdosts. You make my blogging world so real, so loving and a rocking place to be!
And awards make it all even more fantastic.
Here are two awards that I received while I was missing from the scenes. Thank you so much Renu & Sonia. These are much loved and appreciated :)
Here goes the first one from Sonia :)
Before I give away this award to other cool blogs I know, I need to state 7 facts about me.
Here they go:
- I am an avid reader. I always carry a book with me! (I read in queues, while commuting, late into nights...)
- I love watching movies. Having a husband who shares your interest helps and we don't miss any big releases :)
- I love cooking for my husband, who makes me feel like the best chef ever!! Oh, and I know he is biased :D
- I am an extrovert and too blunt sometimes! There are victims who can vouch for this!
- I am not a party person. Close family dinners are fine, but anything beyond that leaves me drained and exhausted.
- I love shopping alone and can eat alone too :D
- Home-cooked food is my weakness!
Now for the recipients of this award. Here are the coolest blogs I know:
Sri @ Phatichar
Now for the second award. Thank you so much Renu :)
The rules for this award are:
1. Add a picture of the award in your post.
2. Thank the award giver.
3. Share 7 random facts about you.
4. Choose 15 other bloggers to pass the award to and let them know that they’ve been nominated.
Another 7 random facts about me are:
- I love watching Tom & Jerry and love it even more when watching with my 7-year old nephew :)
- I love chocolates and brownies :))
- I love spending time with kids. They brighten me up any time, any day!
- I love surprises (hint...hint)
- I am a perfectionist, which my husband calls OCD (All Virgo women are!)
- I love dogs!
- I can't stand hypocrisy and lies!
Now for the versatile bloggers I'd like to give this award to:
So you now know me so much better.
Regular posts from next time. And now to catching up with your blogs. Please bear with me, I know I have a lot to catch up with, but I wont disappoint you :)
Till then, take care and stay precious :)