How I wish there were four days on a weekend and not two! Weekends are more tiring and dreadful than weekdays! My poor mind, body and soul crave for a day to rest after hectic Saturday and an even more busy Sunday. It seems like the to-do list simply keeps on increasing. The moment I tick off one item, I add another four to it.
OK. Done with the venting out! I so needed it on a weary Monday such as this one. Thank you, blogdosts :). Don't worry, I am not going to test your patience with more cribbing.
Thought of bringing some cheer to my weary self. So here are some feel-good moments that make my days better and bring an instant smile to my face :)
- The early morning breeze in the park. It's fresh, rejuvenating and makes me forget the worries of my world for at least as long as I am there!
- Drizzle or rain!
- A conversation with my niece and nephew, Maanya & Armaan. They give me instant happiness!
- An infant/toddler smiling!
- When my elder sister guesses exactly what I am thinking about (and this happens almost always!).
- When a friend postpones/reschedules their plan to catch up for a few minutes :).
- When there is this strong craving for chocolate and I find a lone piece in a corner in the refrigerator!
- While boarding the train for my hometown :).
- When my siblings call, just like that :)
- On realizing that have dropped a size in jeans! Trust me, I couldn't be happier!
- When I am thinking about taking a break and a colleague comes asking to join them for one!
- When my hair feels just about right!!! It's not too limp or flared, but just perfect! (How many of you ladies agree with me??)
- When I pass my landlord and he doesn't have anything to say about the rent/electricity bill/repairs/so on.
- A cup of hot ginger tea or chocolate milk. It lifts me instantly!
And the list will go on.
Come to think of it, there are so many things to cheer about and yet, we spend so much time cribbing and complaining. The impulsive and sad me needs to take lessons from the philosopher me!
So what are your feel good moments? What brings an instant smile to your face?
Would love to know, blogdosts!
Till then, take care and stay precious :)