And I don't want to let that be an excuse at all. I want to write again because that's the only way I can let loose all those emotions which I can not express in any other way. I feel handicapped when I'm not writing; it's like when someone blindfolds you, leaving you grapple your way out of a maze!
I need to make the start myself and what better than help from my blogger friends. It's this small little world out here that motivates me to go on. And before I embark on my efforts, I want to sincerely thank Melissa for being that one friend I could really talk to! And it's her again who has made me come here and write something! How??? She's just awarded me the 'Beautiful Blogger Award'!!! And trust me, awards in our blogging world are few of the biggest reasons to be happy and feel loved! Thank you, Melissa :))
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great! (in no particular order)
3. List 7 things about yourself
The Hall Family
It's the little things...Jenn
Neha (My namesake!)
For the 7 things about me:
- I am a vegetarian, something that sure leaves my friends with as limited options when we go out. They simply fret and fume...do they have any choice? :))
- Super markets fascinate me and so does spotting an aeroplane!
- I am a self-declared chocoholic, trying my best to get off chocolates (any help is welcome!)
- I DON'T like mushrooms! No specific reason for that one though!
- I hate going to the gym...give me a basketball and even half court and I'll play away happily!
- Diets are just not for me!!! I am more tempted to eat when I decide to go low on it! :D
- My laptop and my cell-phone are my biggest material possessions...can't do without either!
So, that's it from me....I promise to get back to writing more often and thank you all, blogdosts, for waiting and giving me the time I so needed. Your emails and messages have helped me tremendously and assured me that I sure have some great friends here. How I wish I could meet you all :((
See you really soon...till then, take care and stay precious :)