With Ani tagging me on this, I have yet another post to write before I decide which of the other two to publish :) . To be honest, I didn't quite understand the entire concept, but taking whatsoever help I could from Ani's post.
About the things I dreamt during “tweenage,” to accomplish in life (or so I thought!)… Anyways, here you go :)
- Become a journalist... Rajdeep Sardesai was my idol!
- Host TV shows... rather, become a TV anchor :)
- Work after college!
- Write... write.... and.... write (I guess I am somewhere there at least!)
- Travel to any and every place I want to... just my backpack and me!
- Get married to a man who loves me more than anything else in the whole wide world!
- Meet the man of my dreams ... Salman Khan... at least once! (I was and still am crazy about him!)
- Drive 'my' car... a small silver or black one :)
- Work with an NGO... something to do with teaching little children.
- Learn dance... freestyle!
So... these were it! I'll rather not do any here.... that will go on facebook notes :)
Blogdosts, would love to hear what were your Tweenage Dreams... :)