OK, now that I am back to my blog space, time to complete unfinished tasks. First, some great news for all my blogdosts.... Gagan is home :)))) and I sure am all smiles. Thank you all sooo very much!!
I'll start with my first tag... courtesy Ani :). Hmmm... 25 random things about me... should be easy, considering that I always have so much to write :)
- I love rains... anytime, anywhere! If it is raining, I will always have a reason to be out in the rain :D
- Basketball is the only way to workout for me and sometimes, other games. But NO gym, yoga, walks etc etc... life cannot get more boring then :(
- Family and friends top my priorities in life... anything for them :)
- I still love watching cartoons and can watch Tom & Jerry for hours with my 5 year nephew :)
- Chocolates & Salman Khan are my forever favorites!
- Natural is the look for me... kajal & lip gloss do the magic :)
- The color I wear depends on my mood :)
- A vegetarian, I am not fussy about food, but mushrooms and ladyfinger are two things I'd always avoid :)
- Watching aeroplanes and waving at them is something I cannot resist :D
- Cooking is a stress buster for me. And I am one big ghar-ka-khana fan :)
- Everything I do (Bryan Adams) is a song I can listen to forever (I've always dreamt of my dream guy singing/playing it for me :) )
- If I set my heart on something, there is nothing stopping me then. Stubborn, impulsive...whatever...that's me :)
- I am not a big ice cream fan; but am game for Mother Dairy's chocolate chips anytime :D
- I rarely get angry, but when I do, it's bad! Only family and very close friends have seen it and they sure know what it is!
- When shopping, I end up buying something in black.... impulse or choice...don't know... but you have to see my wardrobe to believe it!
- I rarely paint my finger-nails, but my toe-nails always have a color on :)
- I can be really difficult at times and my mood swings are sure not easy to handle!
- If I have decided on doing something, I will plan it out to the finest detail, even if it's a small trip to my hometown :)
- I cannot see my home messed up AT ALL... yeah, that's one Virgo trait that drives people around me crazy!
- Sports interest me, but I watch cricket only when Team India plays! IPL... ICL... etc etc don't make sense to me!
- I love all seasons - winter chill for the pleasure of hot Bournvita milk/ginger tea in the coziness of my bed; summers for water melon and musk melon; monsoons for the rains and the smell of the earth in the season; springs for making everything so bright and colorful and autumn for the rustling sound of dried leaves while you walk :)
- I am not a music fan, but love reading Indian fiction! Ruskin Bond inspires me :)
- I don't like mangoes! (Now, don't stare in disbelief!)
- If I really want something, I can make it happen! & I have everything in me that it can ask for.
- I am a believer & I strongly believe in love - for family, friends and for that special person in your life. If you can't love, you'll never know the true worth of life!
Couldn't be more random than that! And like I said, I can go writing for hours. And yes, you guys will see more activity here in days to come.... there's so much I have already planned on writing... so keep reading and keep writing :)